Thursday, September 15, 2005

Why are women so stupid?

I mean really, French Pedicures? We all know that allfrench women are perfectly coiffured and have imaculate hygene but why inthe heckare chicks all over America doing this thing where they put the little white stripes on the edge of their toenails? and why do they have a quarter inch of claw haning off the edge of their toes anyway? What, are they climbing telephone poles? What could women in America possibly be doing that requires their toenails to drag the pavement?

I'm just gonna warn my wife right now - if you come to bed with daggers onyour feet you will be there alone!

I have been out in public and seen what seem to be normal housewife type women of all ages with these Talons dangling out of their sandals. Not old, nasty women who never seem to be able to keep them trimmed (due to lack of flexibility or pedicure funding) but women who go into "happy nails" and tell the Vietnamese lady "Make my toenails stick out real far".

Gross.

5 comments:

Eat2Live - Michele said...

You're mean today! I like the Happy Nail ladies!! :)

OK, I would never get a french manicure on my toes...but you could have said it a little nicer!

Didi Roby said...

I have to agree with Michele on this one...Put a little season on it next time will ya!:)

Have a great day!

Skiingred said...

Thanks for stopping by on Deleware!

personally, i think they are a waste of money to get the french pedi, but the mani does look nice on special occassions! Long toenails...shudder.....

Mise en Place said...

I personally have never had either but I have to agree with skiingred. The hands are nice but the feet I just don't get it.

I really think if your toe nails are long enough to paint there could be trouble. LOL!

Aud*2020 said...

Manicures, pedicures, shmandicures...With my experience, they are pricey and pointless. I'd prefer to hit up my Avon lady for a $1.99 bottle of Sizzlin' Shimmer any day and do it myself. And the toenails...They MUST NOT munch on my socks. I don't see how talons can be fashionable or comfortable.