Friday, June 24, 2005

Personal Property? not any more

The Supreme court called today and told me they were gonna give my house to some old lady who likes cats. - Because it would be nice for everybody in the community to have someone to hate.

I even said that I would start raising goats if that would make them happy but apparently goats aren't in the "best interest of the community".

Dang.

Well, What are you gonna do? You can't expect to just be able to live in the house you paid for and established!

Now if everyone in the 90210 zip code would just surrender their house so we can put in that Super-Duper Walmart.

2 comments:

immixmarketer said...

You're hillarious dude.

The Prynce said...

lol that's priceless, dude. But unfortunatly it's only a SLIGHT exaggeration of what the Supreme Court decided.

You're lucky, bro, getting to live in MB. I live an hour away and I've been dying to make it a perminate residence for ages now.

Keep bummin'!

-=The Prynce