Thursday, June 02, 2005

Defrag

I have two computers on my switch - as per usual one is being fixed. I am currently running defrag.

I love Defrag. I like to watch the screen while the magnetic particles rearange themselves into perfectly ordely patterns. I know that speeddisk does a much better job but i like watching the little rectangles flash on and off.
blinking
blinking
blinking
just like the way my turn signals go when i'm driving
bleen-king
bleen-king
bleen-king

I have become so enamored with the sound and corespoonding flashes of light that i now drive with blinkers on almost all the time. Mostly when driving straight. I don't likle to have the stirrin' wheel shut off my blinkie friends so i manually turn them off before making a turn. Otherwise it might cut off the blinking prematurely
bleen-king
bleen-king
bleen..... then nothing! aaarrrrrrrrgh! Just like when them queens stop the dang song without saying "of the wooooooooooooooorld!"

How many times have we all sat through the end of that pop ballad only to be let down in the end by a lack of resolution after an early climax?


OOHHH! Defrag is done. Let me start it again!
bleen-king
bleen-king
bleen-king

1 comment:

Nettie said...

Ooh, thanks for the reminder, I haven't defragged in forever!