Wednesday, June 08, 2005

It Worked!

Since I commanded the sun come out it has (with a vengance!) Me and the boy hit the beach fer 1 hour the other day and was sunbernt (even with sunscreen) but it was great - the water is almost perfect, just a little cool but that goes away after you get yer first dunkin.

So as i got ready to head to work tonight Nathanga says he wants to switch his room with the back office because it's bigger. I say "okay" thinking we'll start measuring and analyzing where everything will go tomorrow morning.

Wife calls and say's he's nearbout done! When that kid gets somehting in his head - WATCHOUT! I just hope he don't start out like that when he starts noticin' girls or I'll be a grandpappy in no time.
YIKES!

1 comment:

Sue hardy-Dawson said...

Hi thanks for dropping by, I tryed this too but the sun completely ignored me