Thursday, February 17, 2005

booba?

My little boohbah is gone bye bye. I looked far and wide over hill and dale (is that dell?) Who's Dale? Whose dell is Dale in? This isn't a Dell, It's a custom-built gamer with a Soyo Moboand a tricked out GC.

Where did my boohbah go?

I searched high and low. I wasn't really high - maybe a little under the weather, but not intoxified in any way whatsoever. Whatever.

Has anyone seen my boohbah? My Maddy was playing with him - they had such fun plaing helicopter and tug of war and "shake the guts out of the boohbah". The other dogs watched Boohbah and Maddy play - they liked the way he sang!



But boohbah ran away. My dogs said he farted and flew across the house to an undisclosed destination. An infestation. The boohbah has hidden in my walls.
Skittle said Maddy ate Boohbah - Maddy said "don't be silly"

Skittles and Maddy have started to play now!



My wife said boohbah went to the boohbah land in the sky - but I know that's not true. Boohbah land is in the tv not in the sky, Oh My!

Where has my Boohbah gone? How will I carry on?

Has anybody seen my Boohbah??

Has anybody seen Maddy?

No comments: