Friday, February 11, 2005

Boohbah!

Tonight we left Nathanga at home with his Tron and schnuck out to get my boohbah!



I like my boohbah and my boohbah likes me. See how yellow he is - he sings and dances and farts like there's no tomorrow! He fills right up with air and PLBBBBBBBBBBBB - he flys across the room. Please help save the boohbahs! Some mean men are selling boobah fur for womens clothing While other inhumane meanies slaughter the boohbahs to serve in Chinese restaurants. New footballs are made from Boohbah colon (because it is so strong, stretchable and holds air so well) - I am planning on boycotting NFL games until Bulb Ceiling or whoever is in charge of those monsters in the NFL puts a stop to the insanity!

I wil not watch or even attend a pro football game until at least next August! If you are willing to keep this pledge with me let me know! I think we can get everyone in America to stay away from NFL Games for the next six months! Help me get the word out - SAVE THE BOOHBAHS!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

those things are damn funny man. I pressed about 10 of them in Zellers all at once and it was quite the laugh.